Friday, January 8, 2010

Large Humidors Does Anyone Have A Large, Used Cigar Humidor That Is In Their Way And They Wish To Sell Inexpensively?

Does anyone have a large, used cigar humidor that is in their way and they wish to sell inexpensively? - large humidors

I know there are 100 there, which belonged to his parents and grandparents (perhaps ?!!!!!) grandmothers are on their way, but people do not want to discard it. I promise I'll give you a good home. Ihave quit smoking cigarettes and cigars (not inhale) the cigarette smoke and have an interest in the collection obtained from various species. The cave, I was not big enough to pay all the boxes in'll Shop like a reasonable amount in Mississippi and shipping costs. eBay used to go to the site and incorporated a trader.

1 comment:

EtOHRx Consortium said...

No

eBay? Oh, I see.

Good luck ...

Post a Comment