Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lou Gehrigs Disease More Condition_symptoms Where Can I Find Info About Lou Gehrigs Disease In Spanish?

Where can I find Info about Lou Gehrigs disease in Spanish? - lou gehrigs disease more condition_symptoms

I went to Wikipedia and search in English and gave me evryting I needed. Symptoms, treatments, medications, prognosis, so contagious, or whether it is curable. The only problem is that you have 2 million Spaniards. My project is due 2morrow on the run. There are 1 not know if I created a website that has a very compelling and highlight the need for information of all i, but in Spanish can be found. I can translate for my life if I have to tell him the symptoms and the things that you can not copy or paraphrase. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment