Thursday, December 24, 2009

Teeth Occlusion Is It Normal To Feel Like This After Having Seven Teeth Pulled?

Is it normal to feel like this after having seven teeth pulled? - teeth occlusion

On Monday I had seven teeth knocked out, including four wisdom teeth. Yesterday and today I have a lot of pain on the left side of the face (if a tooth was removed above). My face feels numb, and I almost feel a great pressure in the ear, my jaw area and near my eye. No matter what does not disappear from the pain. I am currently taking 500 mg hydrocodone w / acetaminophen and works only for one or two hours. I was put on ice, the side of my face to relieve pain, but constant, and it really does hurt.

I went to the oral surgeon today and said it was normal because he remains a part of the removal of the upper and lower part of my gum on the left side. The vision of my left eye began to blur a few years ago were (in the upper tooth abscess). I went to see an ophthalmologist, has been that associated with retinal vein occlusion, but I do not think so. Now with all this pain in my vision deteriorated.

Is this normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment