Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things To Write Ina Wedding Card God God God God. Is He Real?

God God God God. is he real? - things to write ina wedding card

In going to say well good that my first opinion.
* I was raised a Catholic school INA. My mother is Catholic and my father is not. he is an atheist.
My beliefs are very different. Do not think that we in heaven or hell. I do not believe that Jesus walked the face of the earth. I do not believe half of what is written in the Bible.
I believe that it is a consolation. He is there to make the help of counseling and care.
I think we need to pray, and we have manners.
But do not think that he earth. I do not think the earth will end in 2012.
That's what I do not quite care what you think you think.
I live with two very different people. a Catholic and an atheist.
What do you think, if anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment