Friday, February 12, 2010

Cervix 1 Week Before Period Normal To Have Period 1 Week After Abortion?

Normal to have period 1 week after abortion? - cervix 1 week before period

Then I had a medical abortion last Monday. I took drugs for the prevention of infection, as previously thought, but to help drugs to the neck, back to normal I took in his spare time. An finally, the last night before bed. I had already stopped bleeding for 2 days before the last pill, wake up n then no blood today. Then I n the bathroom about 2 hours was a little blood. Now I feel like the blood that comes out, as if my period. from his thin, but with little bleeding. I do not know if it's my time, or if it is a problem with the abortion. Never heard of normal over a period of 1 weeks after an abortion have. it is?

2 comments:

fox said...

You can bleed for about a month. If the bleeding heavy or there are large lumps, is your doctor again, and everything that can not be your womb removed

julie d said...

Call Center, where he had to do to ensure it well.
He has for many years, but remember that the bleeding had a good two weeks after I had myself.

((((((((((((( Hugs ))))))))))

Post a Comment