Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Homemade Audition Video Could I Just Make A Homemade Headshot?

Could I just make a homemade headshot? - homemade audition video

I was much in this area lately! Well at least I did for the music in a local dinner theater audition, but he missed the open call. I checked their website and said he could not submit my headshot and resume. You do not have a really good head shot. Is it possible that I take a nice picture of me to make a 8x10, and send it? The clock is ticking! (The open call in the past week.) Furthermore, you know how to continue a similar format? I took an acting class, has been in several productions in the church, and took singing lessons for four years. Thank you!

Also, please no haters! I try to start small and do not yet know everything. That is why we need the help of experienced actors and actresses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a professional photo are much safer (especially for experienced photographers who know how the actors look more attractive to people casting), but if you do not have time for you and you can also go to your own photo. What have you got to lose? Actions respond to all hazards. Perhaps you might get a friend who is in the picture in good condition, for you have?

Anonymous said...

I think a professional photo are much safer (especially for experienced photographers who know how the actors look more attractive to people casting), but if you do not have time for you and you can also go to your own photo. What have you got to lose? Actions respond to all hazards. Perhaps you might get a friend who is in the picture in good condition, for you have?

Post a Comment