Sunday, February 7, 2010

Genital Herpes Chest Photos Could Alot Of People Please Answer My Question And Help?

Could Alot Of People Please Answer My Question And Help? - genital herpes chest photos

Ok, I had sex, 31 August, I had sex, which a Trojan Ultra spermicide and like 3 weeks to rip after sex umcomfortness feelin this burning in my penis protected I went to the doctor for my pond, and it was painful, and he told me that a urine Test to make, and I can not call me and told me everything was normal. Now my throat hurts and feels like my glands are sore, I do not know if they are swollen because I do not see any swelling. and now I'm very shocked and instant messaging began to believe that their HIV thougth I genital herpes as a non-fever or anything, but I am cold in my chest. The girl said she did not have sex with infected with HIV or anything else, and she was right when I saw the urine sample. But tomorrow, I just got a HIV test in the 16 years of age. I found that every year since I had sex for the first time I was worried about pregnancy, but shes not and now I have about me or overeacting May Nutin all worries

3 comments:

mpbrady2... said...

the completely exaggerated and sick with fear.

Take a deep breath and relax. Perhaps you are not ready for sex yet, right? This thing is serious!

You're right, but now, becaue of the way that HIV is real!

niceguy said...

Distroy paranoia and relax, if the child is not falling, it safe for the moment. If you help your mind go to your local health unit. and must be checked.

Doc8 said...

Relax. HIV has no symptoms of AIDS, and takes years to develop.

Post a Comment