Monday, February 1, 2010

English Soul Silver Patch What Is The Best Pokemon Soul Silver English Patch?

What is the best Pokemon Soul Silver English patch? - english soul silver patch

I was playing Pokemon Silver when I was younger and I wouldnt mind playing the new version. The problem is that I now go so bad that many times (mostly by car in a few days), I can wait for the official version, because it will probably start looking good this year for the school. I noticed there is a translation of a few places, but many are often incomplete or with Google translator. So I ask myself, verify the accuracy and completeness. Edge and I have (an original R4 for my DS if I can find, or my DS xD) and I will use it, not an emulator, keep this in mind.

1 comment:

Kaoro-So... said...

There are two as well.

Completed with regard to the "percent", has the primary responsibility Magnius:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179686

But I'm playing now, it Kazo. There are almost no dialogues in English, but almost everything is translated, and if you played Gold / Silver is, until all rows. In addition, it prepatch
http://www.romulation.net/forum/index.php?topic=23083.0

I've never tried one of them in R4. He also worked in Acekard Kazo however.

Post a Comment